Friday, February 5, 2010

Gilda Olvidado Material

im bound to MOA to buy meds for my mom.

sori i cant. training starts in ten minutes and lasts till ten tonight.

im still hoping something better might come out. I can stick around till youre free. im a patient waiter. 1 of my virtues.

i dunno. call center people don't have that sense of time. dont say you havent been warned.

for the longest time, been waiting for this chance, seemingly things just don't happen when you're balked to make decisions that scares you a lil bit. and wen all the fears r subdued, ud hate urself and even wonder endlessly without being able to understand why. this has gone repeatedly many times over..

because you never ever came on the right time. u wer either too late or plainly weren't there at ol. i believe its beter that way.two years...you can never blame me.


posted September 26, 2008
blogpost from the past,
inspired by the text message from the past,
from a man from my past.

No comments: