Sunday, July 5, 2009

wat i miss doing… September 3rd, 2005

it’s been quite a while since i last updated my blog. and im really sad not having the right motivation to fill it up juz like what i used to do with it. i guess losing someone really close to you is enough to explain this sudden waning of my passion.

i haven’t seen him for a long time. haven’t heard anything. but i guess that was a good thing not having to talk about the person who used to put a smile across ur day. some good things really don’t last forever. and perhaps that was the most brilliant idea to take as of this moment.

but despite that tragic end, i still would want to experience the same great feeling.but i can’t go back now. i guess GOD rili has other plans for me and that he’s slowly giving it to me and taking away those things which i think He thinks i don’t rili nid to bring to where i am bound to go.

when HE tried to let me understand his signals that i had to move on instead of lamenting over a cup of bitter coffee, HE gave someone better whom i can fall back on…HE does move in mysterious ways…

she was my film class professor, theater arts and acting mentor, rare, one of its kind in the country. am not even a good student of her class but since she always hav sumthing good to say about your works, you’ll believe you’re really good at it…

i call her my glamorous fortress today. we may not have shared a very long time together, GOD let our paths cross at a certain point when we both joined forces to fight for our common goal. and during those fateful days, she stood by me and surprisingly, i am sharing with her today, perhaps the most crucial days of my life, that only she and myself knows why…

and now, i can only thank HIM for bringing her closer to me…ü

No comments: