Sunday, July 5, 2009

where was i… January 16th, 2006

camille, through her well-crafted blog, gave me an idea to publish this, similar to her artikel…

10 years ago…

i was a 4th grade pupil in nuevo. i met one of the best teachers i had, mrs. tamayo (bless her heart)my adviser…i had my first period a month after i turned 10 (rather early)…i couldn’t remember other things during this time…basta, bata pa ako nun. i was still with my best buds in gradeskul, enjoying aratilis from our bubungan…it was in this particular year that i wanted to be a senator, i dunno why…idol ko pa ata c gloria nun…

5 years ago…

i was 4th year high school…i was still devastated when the first term results of the top ten was released, and from top3 in 3rd yr, i only wound up 9th…nevertheless, i was still able to enjoy being our schools rep to contests and conferences…nah, forget about it…my high school days, unlike most students, was by far my most hated part of my school days…i was bitter i had to leave makati and i felt that i ddn’t deserve the education i had in that far flung place…haaay…soreee…by the way, i managed to rise from doom, i end up being our batch’s salutatorian…

a year ago…
i was preparing for the saringsing arts festival in up…we were among the organizers and being the president of the ideopraxist i really had to work…was still oblivious to the hidden crisis in our division…i was informed that lamrag was actually considering me to be a candidate for upv usc come campus elections in february…

a month ago…
i was celebrating bday with mabel…o no, celebrating, but not with her(panu un?)…i was desperately looking for my book "the alchemist", but to no avail. i bought that when i was in manila last summer…

a week ago…
my hell week has started already…my thesis paper was not yet done and we were actuali runnin out of tym… i have 3 essays pending, blank papers that needed to have sumting written on it to be passed to alunan and a comprehensive report in marge’s class…

yesterday…
i haven’t even closed my eyes for a minute for the past 27 hrs because of our darn paper… i was still finishing the last parts and trying to have a decent conclusion…but i was able to finish and submit it by 8pm last nyt…galore…galore…galore…pero sila lang, lethal ang allergy ko sa alcohol…

today…
tanghali na akong gumising…skipped my socio and law on media class dahil ngaun plang ako bumabawi ng tulog. magisa nlang ako ngaun sa lrc dhil ewan ko kung nsaan na ung mga taong kasama ko knina…i am neither happy nor sad today…wlang load ang 3100 ko…am wearing maphene’s bubuyog shades to make my eye luggages less conspicuous…

No comments: